Agile CRM Integration: Save new leads from Outgrow in Agile CRM
Learn how to integrate your Outgrow calculator or quiz with SugarCRM using our Zapier integration.
If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with Agile CRM, you can use our Zapier Integration.
Here's what you'll need to get started if you choose zapier:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Outgrow account to Agile CRM, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Agile CRM on Zapier, you can start here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Agile CRM.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. Choose your Agile CRM account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. Then select what type of trigger you would like to be activated in Agile CRM when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases, you choose the Create New Contact.
6. Click Save + Test to test the trigger.
7. Then select what type of action you would like to be activated in Agile CRM when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases, you choose the Create New Contact or Update Contact.
8. Map the field in Agile CRM with the corresponding fields in Outgrow.
9. Click Save + Continue.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding Agile contact.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Agile CRM integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated over 5 years ago