This functionality only applies to the forms 'with the questions' as shown in the screenshot below
Once you choose the 'with questions' option in the Lead Generation tab on the right side. These are the steps you need to follow:
1. Configure the initial Lead Gen form that you have added from the Lead Gen settings tab.
2. Then click on 'Add' and choose 'Add a Lead Generation form'.
3. Customize the newly added a Lead Gen form.
4. Once Lead Gen form is set up, set up the logic jump on the question whose value will decide which lead gen form will the user see.
5. After setting Logic Jump on the question, it's time to set up the Logic Jump on Lead Gen forms. This will ensure that the users will not see both the lead forms.
For eg. If the result is '1', they will be directed to Lead Gen 1 where they'll be asked for details like Name and Age and if the result is more than 1, they will be directed to Lead Gen 2 where they'll be asked for details like Name, Email, and Location for targeting accordingly.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated 8 months ago