There will be cases where you might want to show different Lead Generation forms to different users depending on the response submitted by them to a particular question. This document will help you understand how this can be achieved in Outgrow.
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and open the respective content in Build mode.
2. Configure the initial Lead Gen form that you have added from the Lead Gen settings tab. Select the location where you want to display the form.
3. Click on the Add New button to add a new Lead Gen form in Outgrow.
3. Customize the newly added Lead Gen form.
4. Once the Lead Gen form has been customized, set up the logic jump on the question whose value will decide which lead gen form will the user see.
5. After setting Logic Jump on the question, it's time to set up the Logic Jump on Lead Gen forms. This will ensure that the users will not see the other lead forms.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated about 1 year ago