Callfire And Outgrow Integration using Zapier
Learn how to integrate your Outgrow Interactive Content with Callfire.
For Zapier and Callfire users, who haven't signed up for Outgrow, you can sign up here and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via chat on the bottom right of the page.
Here's what you'll need to get started if you choose zapier:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Outgrow account to Callfire, you will need an active Outgrow account and a live content piece. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Callfire on Zapier, you can start here.
Connecting your accounts
1. Navigate to the Zapier page where you can set up the Zap between Intercom and Outgrow and click on Connect Outgrow + Callfire button.
2. On the configuration page select the trigger that will be activated when a new lead is submitted in Outgrow.
3. In the next step, you need to connect your Outgrow account with Zapier. In case you have an existing Outgrow account connected with Zapier, you can choose that account, else you can add a new account.
4. To connect a new Outgrow account, you will need to plug in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
5. Choose the calculator/quiz/poll/graded quiz that you wish to use from the drop-down.
6. Fetch sample leads from Outgrow to test whether or not the connection is successful.
7. In the next step choose the action that needs to be performed when a new lead is sent to Callfire.
8. To get started with Callfire on Zapier, first, you will need to click to connect your Callfire account to use with your Zap.
9. You can label your connection any way you like. The important part is to grab your CallFire API credentials. For this, you will need to log into CallFire.
10. Over in your CallFire account, hover your mouse over your name, and click the Settings link.
11. Now on the left, choose API Access. Then click the Add API Access button.
12. Give your connection a name. You will need to enter the App login and password on the Zapier page, but it’s kind of tough to remember them. So click the Copy link that you see there, and then paste both the login and password into a plain text or Word file. Agree to the Terms of Service and click Save.
13. Back on the Zapier site, paste the login and password you just copied from CallFire into the respective boxes, and click Continue.
Click “Continue” and if your details were correct your Callfire account will now be successfully connected.
14. Once your account will be linked you can test the connection.
15. In the next field set up the template that you would like to use.
16. Click Save + Continue.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow content piece will automatically get added in Callfire.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Callfire integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you like.
Updated over 4 years ago