You can now push the leads you have collected using Outgrow experiences to Ontraport using our Outgrow - Ontraport integration.
- An Outgrow account
- A valid Ontraport account with API access
- A live Outgrow calculator or quiz
Follow two simple steps to start sending your Outgrow leads to Ontraport
- Map fields and Test connection
1. To access the integration section, navigate to the Builder and then go to the Configure tab in your Outgrow experience builder dashboard. Click the Configure button on Ontraport Integration.
2. Enter the account details for your Ontraport account.
3. Choose the Ontraport account that you would like to use to setup integration.
4. Once account configuration is done, map the fields in Ontraport in which you would like the data to flow to from Outgrow.
5. Once you are done mapping the fields, we will push a test lead to Ontraport with sample values. If connection and mapping are successful you will see this test lead in your Ontraport list.
6. If your connection is successful you will see Active Status on Ontraport which indicates that new leads on your calculator or quiz will be sent to Ontraport.
Sync - If due to some error in connection your leads from Outgrow have not been sent to Ontraport then you can Sync the leads to your Ontraport account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Ontraport when performing Sync action.
Re-configure - In case your Ontraport credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Ontraport account then you will have to Reconfigure your Ontraport integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Ontraport account. If you have collected some leads in Outgrow but don't see them in Ontraport then you should definitely try to Reconfigure integration once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
For every Outgrow experience, you create you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the config section on the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected on Outgrow to Ontraport.
Any custom field added in Ontraport will automatically show up in the mapping section in Outgrow.
When everything is setup we suggest you test out the integration and make sure everything is working as you expect it. Publish your calculator or quiz, submit a lead on calculator or quiz, and check that the new lead shows up in Ontraport (it can take up to a couple minutes).
Updated about a year ago