You can now push the leads you have collected using Outgrow experiences to Ontraport using our Outgrow - Ontraport integration.
- An Outgrow account
(Freelancer and Essential plans come with limited integration which allows you to sync lead details to Ontraport, Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all fields including questions and responses from a content piece to Ontraport.)
- A valid Ontraport account with API access
- A live Outgrow content piece
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Ontraport. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Ontraport.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to enter the required details and click on Authenticate With Ontraport.
To find the App ID and API Key, navigate to Administration>>Integrations>>Ontraport API and copy the App ID and API key from there as shown below.
- Once the authentication is done, you will get an option to Proceed to Map Fields or Proceed with Segment.
- When you click on Proceed to Map Fields, you can directly set up your mapping.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your Ontraport integration is now active.
- In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can select the Segment from your Outgrow content.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your Ontraport integration is now active.
When you navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Ontraport integration.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Ontraport block to see more actions that can be performed on Ontraport integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Ontraport credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Ontraport account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Ontraport integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Ontraport account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Ontraport then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Ontraport integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Ontraport. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Ontraport then you can Sync the leads to your Ontraport account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Ontraport when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Ontraport account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Ontraport, you can simply deactivate it.
For every Outgrow content piece you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configuration section in the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected in Outgrow to Ontraport.
Email field is a required field and needs to be mapped in order for the integration to be configured.
Any custom field added in Ontraport will automatically show up in the mapping section in Outgrow.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 4 months ago