For Zapier and Ninox users, who haven't signed up for Outgrow, you can sign up here and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via chat on the bottom right of the page.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Ninox, you will need an active Outgrow account and a live content piece. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Ninox on Zapier, you can start here.
1. Navigate to the Zapier page where you can set up the Zap between Ninox and Outgrow and click on Connect Outgrow + Ninox button.
2. On the configuration page select the trigger that will be activated when a new lead is submitted in Outgrow.
3. In the next step, you need to connect your Outgrow account with Zapier. In case you have an existing Outgrow account connected with Zapier, you can choose that account, else you can add a new account.
4. To connect a new Outgrow account, you will need to plug in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
5. Choose the calculator/quiz/poll/graded quiz that you wish to use from the drop-down.
6. Fetch sample leads from Outgrow to test whether or not the connection is successful.
7. In the next step choose the action that needs to be performed when a new lead is sent to Ninox.
8. To get started with Ninox on Zapier, first, you will need to click to connect your Ninox account to use with your Zap.
9. Next, you'll be asked to enter your Ninox API Key.
Note: To locate your API Key in your Ninox account, you need to log into your account and then you need to select the API tab. Copy the key if already present, otherwise, click on NEW API KEY button to generate a new key and copy that to your clipboard. Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then Continue.
If all steps were successful your Ninox account will now be successfully connected.
10. Once your account will be linked you can test the connection.
11. In the next field set up the template that you would like to use.
12. Click Save + Continue.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow content piece will automatically get added in Ninox.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Ninox integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you like.
Updated less than a minute ago