Through Zapier you can integrate your Outgrow content pieces with over 500 apps.
Zapier Integration helps in automating manual tasks without putting in manual efforts. For example, you might want to set up an email to send to the leads you get from your Outgrow content pieces using Mailchimp. Now, instead of exporting your leads from Outgrow and manually creating mailing lists, you can create Zaps. These Zaps will automatically pull the lead database and populate your mailing lists on a regular basis.
Zapier allows you to connect your Outgrow content pieces to your favorite apps and online tools such as Google Docs, Mailchimp, Marketo, Hubspot, GetResponse, AWeber, Salesforce, Active Campaign, etc.
To integrate your Outgrow content piece with another app you'll require the following:
- Outgrow Account
- Zapier account
Zapier has free and paid account plans – see the Zapier Pricing page for more info. However, if you wish to integrate Outgrow with premium apps on Zapier, you will require a paid Zapier membership.
Go to the Zapier website. Select the Sign Up for Free button or enter info in the form.
Log in to your existing Zapier account.
Creating a Zap is as simple as it sounds - Zap!
To begin, connect your Outgrow content piece with Zapier and choose the app you want to integrate with it. You can set up integration using Zapier from your Outgrow builder as well.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Outgrow account.
- Once you are on the dashboard, select a live content piece for which you want to set up integration
with another app.
- Add a test lead to your content piece before building the Zap to make sure it’s working fine.
- Within the builder, go to the Configure section of the selected content piece and choose the
Integrations option from the left sidebar. From the secondary navigation menu, choose Zapier.
- Under Zapier Integrations, you will see the list of the most popular Zaps. Click on the ‘Use this Zap’
button next to the app with which you want to integrate.
On clicking 'Use this Zap', you will be redirected to the Zapier website in a popup, or in another tab, to make the connection.
Outgrow: api.outgrow.co returned (503) Service Unavailable and said nothing
This error comes when the server is down due to some maintenance activity. Zapier polls for leads every 15 minutes, so if at any point it seems that the service is unavailable, it sends the Service unavailable email. But don't worry, Zapier keeps on reattempting to fetch the lead every few minutes, so as soon as the service is back up the leads get pushed to the connected app.
If you don't see the app that you want to connect your Outgrow content piece within the list above, you can try to find it here - https://zapier.com/zapbook/outgrow/
If the app you want to integrate with is not on Zapier, please drop us an email at [email protected].
Updated 19 days ago
Zapier offers a wide variety of pre-built, guided Zaps for Outgrow integrations. You also have the choice to create a custom Zap. Learn how to build a zap for following tasks -
- Save new leads from Outgrow to Google Sheets as rows
- Save new Outgrow leads as contacts to HubSpot
- Save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Salesforce
- Add new Outgrow leads to Marketo
- Send Outgrow calculator or quiz leads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new Outgrow leads to AWeber as subscribers
- Add new Outgrow leads as subscribers to MailChimp
- Add new Outgrow leads as subscribers to Drip