You can mark an Outgrow experience as a favorite in a folder. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Login to Outgrow and create a new folder by clicking on Add A Folder option.
2. Create a new content piece that you will be using as the Master File. Once this piece is created in the Outgrow dashboard click on the Carrot Icon (3 Horizontal Dots) and click on Move to move the master file to the newly created folder.
3. We suggest using a standard naming convention to be used to identify the master file. You can name the master file as Title of the content piece - Master.
4. Once the master file is there in the respective, you can pin it to the top by clicking on the Carrot Icon and then choosing Pin To Top.
5. You or your team can now go in and duplicate the master content piece and make changes to the duplicated pieces accordingly.
Feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions or feedback and our team will be glad to assist you further.
We currently don't have the feature where when you make changes to the master content copy, those changes are automatically synced with all the cloned copies. You will manually have to go in and make changes in all the cloned copies.
In case you would like to get the CSS code for any additional tweak that you would like to make to your Outgrow content, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 12 months ago