You can follow the steps below to learn more about importing products from Magento while creating an eCommerce quiz in Outgrow.
1. The first step in the process is to install Magento locally or on a hosting website like FastComet or Cloudways. Here are the steps that you need to follow to install Magento locally or a hosting website:
A. Installing Magento locally:
A.1. Click on the Register button to initiate the registration process.
A.2. Next step is to get the Access Keys. For this, you need to go to Marketplace in your account, and then you need to navigate to My Profile. Here go to Access Keys to get the access keys.
A.3. You need to follow the installation process which is like cloning with git. Refer to the below-mentioned images for this:
A.3. While installing Magento, you need to use Private Key as the Username and Public Key as the Password. Once the installation will be complete, the website link and admin panel will appear like this:
A.4. If you want to View or Add Products to your Store then go to Catalog and click on Add Product.
B.1. After hosting Magento on any of the two platforms, you will be provided with a Website Link and an Admin Panel Link.
Admin Panel Link: This link will be used when you want to maintain the website or add/remove products.
B.2. If you want to View or Add products to your store, then you can navigate to Catalog and from there you need to navigate to Products.
1. From the builder select the content type as eCommerce quiz.
2. On the Add Products page choose Magento platform as the platform from where you will be importing the products.
3. Enter your Host-Name, Private Key and Public Key.
4. Once the integration is configured you will be taken to the section where you can choose the products that you want to import from Magento.
5. Once you have selected the desired products click on Import Selected, to import the products from Magento into Outgrow.
6. Once the products are imported, you will be taken to the build tab where you can continue with setting up the questions, responses etc. Here you can learn more about how to set up questions, outcomes in an eCommerce quiz.
Feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated about 1 year ago