Unbounce and Outgrow Native Integration
Use Outgrow interactive experiences which are designed for conversion and engagement and push the leads you have collected to Unbounce using our Outgrow-Unbounce native integration.
Here's what you will need to get started:
- An Outgrow account with access to Unbounce integration
(Freelancer and Essential plans include limited Integration which allows you to sync lead details to Unbounce, Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all fields including questions and responses from a content piece to Unbounce.)
- A valid Unbounce account
- A live Outgrow calculator, quiz or poll
Steps to set up the integration-
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Unbounce. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Unbounce.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With Unbounce.
- To find the Account Name, you can navigate to Account Management on the top right of your Unbounce account.
- You can find the API key in the API access section under the Sign-in and Security panel as shown in this illustration.
- Once you are logged in, you will get an option to Proceed with Pages or Proceed with Segment.
When you choose to add Outgrow Leads to a List
- When you choose to Proceed With Pages, in the first step you will be required to select the Page in Unbounce in which you want the Leads to be added.
- Now you can proceed by mapping the fields.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection and Finish. Your Unbounce integration is now active.
When you choose to add Outgrow Leads to a Segment
In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment with a Page in your Unbounce account.
After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the Page in Unbounce where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments and pages to pass on your leads to Unbounce from more than one segment.
After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions and Finish. Your Unbounce integration is now active.
When you will navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Unbounce integration.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Unbounce block to see more actions that can be performed on Unbounce integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Unbounce credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Unbounce account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Unbounce integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Unbounce account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Unbounce then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Unbounce integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Unbounce. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Unbounce then you can Sync the leads to your Unbounce account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Unbounce when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Unbounce account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate - In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Unbounce, you can simply deactivate it.
For every Outgrow content piece you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configuration section in the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected in Outgrow to Unbounce.
Email field is a required field and needs to be mapped in order for the integration to be configured.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated about 2 years ago