Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to learn more about how social integration can be set up between Outgrow and Buffer.
1. Before we configure the integration between Outgrow and Buffer in Outgrow, you need to create an app in Buffer if you already don't have one to generate an Access Token.
2. Go to Buffer and login to your dashboard.
3. Once you have logged in, you can either Create A New App, or in case you already have an app, you can Generate A New Token.
A. Creating A New App:
A. 1. Navigate to the App Creation portal.
A. 2. Enter the required details to create the app.
A. 3. Once the details are added click on Create Applications, to generate the Access Token. Copy the Access Token, as it will be used while configuring the integration in Outgrow.
B. Generating an Access Token for an already existing app: You can follow these steps to generate the Access Token in case your app already exists.
1. Login to your Outgrow account, and open the Calculator / Quiz in edit mode.
2. Navigate to the Configure tab and then click on Social Integrations sub-tab in the navigation panel.
3. Enter the Access Token that you copied from the Buffer Developer portal.
4. Choose the Social Media accounts, that you would like to use to send out notification from Outgrow.
5. Enter the details for the post that you are scheduling.
6. Once everything is set, click on Add to schedule the post.
Feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated 5 months ago