Use Outgrow interactive experiences which are designed for conversion and engagement and push the leads you have collected to Intercom using our Outgrow - Intercom native integration.
An Outgrow account.
A valid Intercom account
A live Outgrow calculator, quiz or poll
NOTE: Freelancer and Essential plan include limited Integration. You can sync lead details to Intercom, whereas Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all fields including questions and responses from a calculator, quiz or a poll to Intercom.
1. To set up the integration, you need to navigate to the Configure tab and then go to Integrations sub-tab. Click the Configure button on the Intercom Integration under Native Integration section.
2. You can either add a new Intercom account, or you can use an existing Intercom account.
3. Here we will be adding a new account by clicking on Add Another Account button. On the log in screen, enter your Intercom account credentials to log in to your Intercom account.
4. Once you have selected the account that you want to use, you can choose if you want to add the leads collected in Outgrow to a List or Segment in Intercom.
4. 1. Adding Outgrow leads to a list in Intercom: In case you click on Proceed With List button, you can choose if you want to add the leads collected in Outgrow as a Lead or an Active User in Intercom.
A. Contacts option in Outgrow is equivalent to the Leads object in Intercom.
B. Users option in Outgrow is equivalent to the Active Users object in Intercom.
4. 2. Adding leads collected in Outgrow to Segments in Intercom: In case you have already created a segment in Outgrow to batch up leads meeting a certain criteria, then in that case you can map the segment in Outgrow with the specific segment in Intercom, which can later be used to setup automated campaigns.
5. Once you have made your choice to continue with List or Segment, you can move onto mapping fields in Outgrow with fields in Intercom.
NOTE: Make sure that the name of the Intercom fields that you specify in Outgrow while mapping fields are in sync with the name of the fields in Intercom.
6. Once you have mapped the fields, you can set up double opt-in if required, and then click on Finish to test the integration.
7. Once everything will be set up your Outgrow leads will start showing up in Interevery timetime a new lead will be added.
Test - It is recommended to Test your integration after you have changed something on your calculator, quiz or poll on Outgrow. A test record will appear on Intercom if integration is done properly.
Sync- If due to some error in connection your leads from a calculator, quiz or poll is not sent to Intercom then you can Sync the leads to your Intercom account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Intercom when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Intercom account then reconfigure once and Sync.
Deactivate - In case you don't want to send leads from a calculator, quiz or poll to Intercom, you can deactivate it.
Re-configure- In case your Intercom credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Intercom account then you will have to Reconfigure your Intercom integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Intercom account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Intercom then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at email@example.com.
For every Outgrow interactive experience, you create you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from config section on the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected on Outgrow to Intercom.