In Outgrow you now have the option to create folders and move specific content in those folders. You also have the option to share these folders with specific or all users in your account, and this document will help you in learning more about how to configure this in your account.
To share a folder in Outgrow, and give users access to the specific folders, mentioned below are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Login to your Outgrow account and once you are in the Outgrow dashboard, click on the carat icon (3 horizontal dots) visible in the folder name tile for the respective folder.
2. Once you click on the carat icon, click on Share in the folder menu list that appears.
3. Once you have shared a folder, you can unshare it by clicking on the carat icon and then choosing Unshare from the folder menu list.
4. Now to give access to a user to a specific folder, you can click on your name at the top right corner of your Outgrow dashboard, and then you can click on Billing & Settings.
5. Now you can navigate to the Team Settings tab. In case you want to add a new user and give them access to a specified folder, you can click on the Add User button. In the Add New User pop up window, you can specify the Name and Email Address of the user and then specify the User Role for the particular user. Then under Folder Access, you can opt for Limited Access, and then from the drop-down list choose the specific folders to which the user will have access. Once you have selected the User Role and Folder Access you can click on Save.
6. In case you want to edit the folder access for an existing user, you can click on the Edit User icon.
7. Once the folder access has been specified for a user, when the user logs into the Outgrow account, only folders to which the user has access to will be visible to the user.
In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you further.
1. For the Folder Access feature, you can choose how many folders would you like to get access to.
2. This is an Agency level feature and is not a part of regular Outgrow plans. In case you want to get access to this feature as an add on feature, you can reach out to us at [email protected] or using our chat support.
Updated 12 days ago