Freshchat is a live chat software built for teams who want to ace customer conversations. You can now push the leads you collect using Outgrow to Freshchat using our native Outgrow - Freshchat integration.
- An Outgrow account
(Freelancer and Essential plans come with limited integration which allows you to sync lead details to Freshchat, Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all fields including questions and responses from a content piece to Freshchat.)
- A valid Freshchat account with API access
- A Live Outgrow content piece
Follow two simple steps to start sending the leads collected using Outgrow to Freshchat:
B. Map fields and Test connection
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Freshchat. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Freshchat.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to enter the required details and click on Authenticate With Freshchat.
- To find the API Key, navigate to Admin>>API Tokens.
- Now copy the API Key from there and paste it into your Outgrow API field to authenticate.
- Once the authentication is done, you will get an option to Proceed with List or Proceed with Segment.
- When you choose to Proceed With List, you can directly set up your mapping on the next screen.
- Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your Freshchat integration is now active.
- In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment in your Freshchat account.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments to pass on your leads to Freshchat from more than one segment.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your Freshchat integration is now active.
When you navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Freshchat integration.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Freshchat block to see more actions that can be performed on Freshchat integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Freshchat credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Freshchat account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Freshchat integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Freshchat account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Freshchat then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Freshchat integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Freshchat. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Freshchat then you can Sync the leads to your Freshchat account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Freshchat when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Freshchat account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Freshchat, you can simply deactivate it.
For every Outgrow content piece you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configuration section in the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected in Outgrow to Freshchat.
Email field is a required field and needs to be mapped in order for the integration to be configured.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated over 1 year ago