If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with SugarCRM, you can use our Zapier Integration.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to SugarCRM, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with SugarCRM on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to VerticalResponse.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. Choose your SugarCRM account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. You can also add a new account in case your account is not already configured.
6. Then select what type of trigger you would like to be activated in SugarCRM when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases, you choose the Create New Contact or Lead.
7. In the SugarCRM system map the fields, with the corresponding Outgrow calculator/quiz fields from the drop-down menu.
**Note that Outgrow allows you to map many fields so you can see a wide range of options below. To view the options that are available click the icon on the right side of the input field. Usually, you will map the email field, the name field and the Source field (in this case would be Outgrow) but you can also map the UTM source and other UTM fields, which signals the source of the traffic that came to outgrow.
8. Click Save + Finish.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding SugarCRM lead.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and VerticalResponse integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago