In Outgrow you have the functionality using which you can integrate the Custom HTML page present in your Outgrow content piece, with your Inventory / Google Ad Manager allowing you to easily sell ads for certain pages in Outgrow content and automatically sync it with Google Ad Manager.
To get a better understanding of how the integration works, here is a case that will help you in getting a better understanding. Let's consider that you have a blog and on the right side of the blog you want to add your Outgrow content. Now in your Outgrow content, you can have a Custom HTML page in the middle, which you want to use as an inventory for your ads. You can easily integrate this with Google Ad Manager which will allow you to show ads on the Custom HTML page and monetize those views with Google Ad Manager.
1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
2. Click on Ads and then click on Ad units. Under Ad Units click on Display Ads.
3. Give your Ad Unit a name. We suggest using a unique, descriptive name to help you find your ad unit later.
4. In the Ad Size section, choose the size of the ads that you’d like to show.
Note: We recommend you to leave Responsive selected. Responsive ads automatically adapt their size to fit your page layout and your users' devices. If you prefer to specify the size of the ads that appear on your page, select Fixed and enter the required width and height. One thing we would like to highlight here is that fixed-sized ad units may have a limited pool of ads available, which might result in lower earnings than using responsive.
5. Click Save and get code.
6. Once you have the code, you can share the code with us by sending an email to [email protected] along with the name of the quiz and the Custom HTML page, and we will modify it and add it in the Custom HTML page code.
It usually takes a few minutes for ads to appear on the page but occasionally it can take up to an hour.
In case you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated almost 3 years ago