Chargebee is a subscription billing software powering end-to-end recurring billing, subscription management & auto invoicing. In Outgrow, you now have the option to integrate Chargebee, allowing you to process payments from within your Outgrow content. You can go through this document to learn more about how this can be achieved.
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Chargebee.
2. Once you are in the Builder, click on the Payment Settings icon in the right-hand panel and toggle on the Enable Payments button.
3. Under the Payment Settings, choose Chargebee from the dropdown list.
4. In the next step, you need to specify Header Script and Checkout Button Code for integrating with Chargebee. You can refer to this document to learn more about how you can get access to these in your Chargebee account.
NOTE: You can specify the button text in case you want to redirect the user to a URL when they click on the button for getting the payment processed.
5. In case you want to display multiple checkout buttons containing different Chargebee subscription navigation paths, then you can click on Add Another option to add another Chargebee Checkout Button Code.
6. Once everything will be set up the Chargebee payment processing button will be visible on the Result page.
- In case you have multiple Chargebee Payment Processing buttons configured in your Outgrow content, all the buttons will be visible on the Result page. The option to show a specific Chargebee button on the basis of specified logic is not natively available at present. However, this can be done using Custom HTML and CB Button Code.
- This feature is currently only available in the Chicago layout for Calculators only.
To set up logic jump with Chargebee, you can add the Chargebee Button Code to a Custom HTML Page. For example, you can use this code:
A. Header Script
B. Button Code
You can check out this calculator for reference.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated about 1 year ago