Using Outgrow you now have the option to prefill fields in lead gen form using the information transferred as a part of the URL. The data can be easily parsed using a URL from one Outgrow content piece to another content piece, or from your Outgrow content to a different tool.
1. Open the respective Outgrow content in Build mode, from which you want to send the details to a different content piece or tool.
2. Navigate to the Configure tab. Under Configure, navigate to the Integrations sub-section, and then click on Outgoing data.
3. Now you can enable the toggle for the specific section for which you want to send the data using the URL. For example, as you can see in the screenshot, we have enabled the toggle for Questions and Lead Form. We have also selected the questions, and also the fields from the Lead Form for which you want to send the details to be sent using the URL.
4. In the next step, navigate to the section where you want to configure the redirect. In this example, we have configured the redirect to work, when someone will click on the CTA button on the results page. Add the URL that the user will be redirected to when the CTA button will be clicked. Make sure you click on the Publish button to save the changes.
5. Once the changes will be published, when the user will click on the CTA button on the results page in your live content, you will be able to see the selected variables present in the Redirect URL in the address bar.
Now on the results page, we will have to place the URL of the second calculator behind the CTA Redirect button.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or using the Chat window at the bottom of the page, and we will be happy to help you out.
Updated 10 months ago