Use Outgrow interactive experiences which are designed for conversion and engagement and push the leads you have collected to Constant Contact using our Outgrow-Constant Contact native integration.
- An Outgrow account
(Freelancer and Essential plans include limited Integration which allows you to sync lead details to Constant Contact, Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all fields including questions and responses from a content piece to Constant Contact.)
- A valid Constant Contact account
- A live Outgrow content piece
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Constant Contact. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Constant Contact.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With Constant Contact.
Log in to your Constant Contact account on the next screen.
- Once the authentication is done, you will get an option to Proceed with List or Proceed with Segment.
- When you choose to Proceed With List, in the first step you will be required to select the List in Constant Contact to which you want the Leads to be added.
- Now you can proceed by mapping the fields.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your Constant Contact integration is now active.
In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment with a List in your Constant Contact account.
After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the List in Constant Contact where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments and lists to pass on your leads to Constant Contact from more than one segment.
Under the If section, ie; Case 1, you will be specifying the segment in Outgrow that needs to be mapped, and under the Else section, ie; Case 2, you will specify the name of the list in which all the remaining leads will be added which do not meet the lead segregation criteria.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your Constant Contact integration is now active.
When you navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Constant Contact integration.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Constant Contact block to see more actions that can be performed on Constant Contact integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Constant Contact credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Constant Contact account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Constant Contact integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Constant Contact account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Constant Contact then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Constant Contact integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Constant Contact. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Constant Contact then you can Sync the leads to your Constant Contact account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Constant Contact when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Constant Contact account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Constant Contact, you can simply deactivate it.
For every Outgrow content piece you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configuration section in the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected in Outgrow to Constant Contact.
Email field is a required field and needs to be mapped in order for the integration to be configured.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 7 months ago