On Outgrow, you can configure and send Custom PDF Reports (via email) automatically to any of your stakeholders (shareholders, executive, etc) with the data points from any particular content piece on your Outgrow account.
You can configure the report by adding details on traffic, engagements, browser used, device type, etc.
How to configure Custom PDF Reports on Outgrow?
- Log in to your Outgrow dashboard. Select the content piece for which you want to configure and send a Custom PDF Report.
- Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Reports tab in the Analyze section.
Steps to Configure Report on Outgrow-
- If you do not have an existing report, click on ‘Add a New Report’. This will take you to a different screen.
- You can then create the Report by proceeding as per the steps. Step 1 asks you to give your Report a name and Upload your logo (optional).
- In the next step, you can select the data points that you want to include in your report. To select, you can toggle on the ‘Include in PDF’ button for the respective data points.
- Once done, you can click on ‘Save & Go Back’.
- Your report is created and you will be brought back to the previous screen.
Steps to schedule/send Emails
- You can now click on ‘Add a New Email’ to start your Email sequence. This will take you to a different screen.
- You can now set up your email by adding all the required details such as sender’s email, receiver’s email, sender name, subject, message, frequency, date, and the report.
- Once you have configured everything, you can click on ‘Save & Go Back’.
- Once done, the email will be sent and you will be able to see the log under Email Sequences.
- You can configure the PDF to be sent on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. It can also be configured for one-time use.
- You can either choose to start sending the Report immediately or you can set up a custom date for the same.
Under the reports and email sequences, you can take certain actions.
Edit- You can click on the edit option if you want to make any changes to your PDF report or if you want to configure it from scratch.
Delete- You can click on delete if you want to remove the PDF Report.
Pause- By clicking on this option, you can pause the email sequence. To resume, you can click on ‘play’.
Edit- You can click on the edit option if you want to make any changes to the email that you have set up.
Delete- You can click on delete if you want to remove the Email Sequence.
- You can follow the same steps to configure Custom PDF Reports from the Analytics tab on the dashboard.
- You can add as many reports and email addresses as you want.
- Each PDF (or its combinations) can be sent to any email(s) that you want.
How can PDF Reports be useful?
Proof of Performance- This feature will help you configure a PDF report to show the overall performance of your content piece. Instead of opening the Analytics in each content piece, such reports will come in handy as proof of performance.
Performance Analysis- PDF Reports will help you measure the performance of your content piece. It is basically an assessment tool that will help you understand where you can improve.
Easily Comparable- Use of a standardized format and data points that are easily replicated makes PDF reports a powerful tool for making comparisons over time and/or across units of analysis;
Updated 4 days ago