Use Outgrow interactive experiences which are designed for conversion and engagement and push the leads you have collected to Mailjet using our Outgrow-Mailjet native integration.
- An Outgrow account
(Freelancer and Essential plans come with limited integration which allows you to sync lead details to Mailjet, Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all fields including questions and responses from a content piece to Mailjet.)
- A valid Mailjet account
- A live Outgrow content piece
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Mailjet. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Mailjet.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to enter the required details and click on Authenticate With Mailjet.
To find the API Key and the API Secret, navigate to Account Settings>>Master API Key & Sub API Management and copy the keys from there.
- Once the authentication is done, you will get an option to Proceed to Map Fields or Proceed with Segment.
- When you choose to Proceed to Map Fields, you will be able to set up the mapping directly.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your Mailjet integration is now active.
- In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment in your Mailjet account. After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments to pass on your leads to Mailjet from more than one segment.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your Mailjet integration is now active.
When you navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Mailjet integration.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Mailjet block to see more actions that can be performed on Mailjet integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Mailjet credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Mailjet account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Mailjet integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Mailjet account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Mailjet then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Mailjet integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Mailjet. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Mailjet then you can Sync the leads to your Mailjet account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Mailjet when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Mailjet account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Mailjet, you can simply deactivate it.
For every Outgrow content piece you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configuration section in the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected in Outgrow to Mailjet.
Email field is a required field and needs to be mapped in order for the integration to be configured.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 12 months ago