If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with Google Contacts, you can use our Zapier Integration.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Google Contacts, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Google Contacts on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Google Contacts.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. To get started select a Google Contacts trigger that will be activated once a new lead is added from Outgrow.
5. Then add a Google Contacts account in your Zap.
6. Click Save + Continue
7. Then select what type of action you would like to be activated in Google Contacts when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases, you choose the Create New Contact.
8. Choose the contact group in which these contacts will be added, and map the fields for each contact in Google Contacts with the corresponding fields in Outgrow.
9. Click Save + Test to test the zap.
Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding Google Contact.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Google Contact integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago