Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. You can now set up a native integration between Outgrow & Thinkific, and push the leads that you have collected using your Outgrow interactive content to Thinkific.
To set up the integration you will need access to:
A. An active Outgrow account with a Freelancer plan subscription or above.
B. An active Thinkific account.
C. A live Outgrow content piece.
You can learn more about configuring this integration using the information mentioned in the document.
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and open the respective live content piece in Build mode. You can navigate to the Native Integrations section under Configure tab.
2. Scroll down to the Thinkific integration and click on the Configure icon (Gear Icon) to start the integration configuration process.
3. Once you click on Configure, the first thing that you need to do is that you will have to connect your Outgrow account with the Thinkific account by authenticating your Thinkific Sub Domain.
You can locate your Thinkific Sub-Domain using your Thinkific Site URL. For example, if your Site URL is TestURL.Thinkific.Com, then your Thinkific Sub-Domain will be TestURL.
4. Once you have authenticated your Thinkific account in Outgrow, you can choose to either Proceed With Course or Proceed With Segment.
5. Once you opt to Proceed With Course, the first step will be to choose the course in which you want the leads to be added. Once you have selected the appropriate course you need to click on Select And Continue.
6. In the next step you can map the required Outgrow fields with the respective Thinkific fields.
7. Once the respective fields are mapped, click on Test Connection to send a test lead from Outgrow to Thinkific. In case you want to set up the Double Optin functionality, you can configure that in the last step. Click on Finish to save the integration configuration, and for setting the integration live.
8. In Outgrow, you can opt to create Segments to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Result Received, etc. While configuring your native integration, you can opt to send leads from a specific Outgrow Segment to a specific Thinkific Course.
9. After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the Course in Thinkific where you want to send the leads. You can also specify the condition logic that will be followed when the leaves that don't belong to the specific Outgrow segment are sent to Thinkific.
10. You can map the respective Outgrow fields with the required fields in Thinkific where the data will be sent.
NOTE: In case you have opted for both Proceeding With Course & Proceed With Segment, you can opt to either Copy the Field Mapping or can opt to opt for a Fresh Set of Field Mappings.
11. Once the respective fields are mapped, click on Test Connection to send a test lead from Outgrow to Thinkific. In case you want to set up the Double Optin functionality, you can configure that in the last step. Click on Finish to save the integration configuration, and for setting the integration live.
12. Once the integration will be activated, you will see an Active sign next to the integration on the Integrations page.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Thinkific block to see more actions that can be performed on the Thinkific integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Thinkific credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Thinkific account, then you will have to Reconfigure your integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Thinkific account.
Filter: You can opt to filter failed leads using various filters such as First Name, Last Name etc.
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Thinkific integration, you can click on view mapping.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Thinkific. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Thinkific then you can Sync the leads to your Thinkific account after re-configuring.
- For every Outgrow content piece you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configuration section in the builder, in order to start or stop sending leads collected in Outgrow to Thinkific.
- Email field is a required field and needs to be mapped in order for the integration to be configured.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 8 months ago