Segments in Analytics and Integration
How to create and save different segments in the analytics dashboard
On Outgrow, you can save different filters in the analytics section for a quick overview of the required data. The segments can be created based on anything, for eg- the responses, location, device type, etc.
You can follow these simple steps and create your own desired segment of analytics data-
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and select a content piece. Once, you are in the builder, navigate to the User Details section in the Analyze tab.
2. Click on Add Filter. You will see a drop-down list of options to choose from. You can select any (say Full Name) and create your filter based on it.
3. Once done, you can save the filter.
Now, you can view the User Details according to your filter by selecting the same from the Segments drop-down list.
NOTE- You can create multiple segments like this. These segments can also be used to send your users to different email lists in your CRM tool. To learn how to do this, you can read below-
Mapping Segments in Integration
You may want to divide your leads into two or more email lists in your CRM tool. To do this first you need to create different segments in the analytics as stated above. Now, follow these steps to use segments in integration:
1. Go to the Integrations tab in the Configure section. Select the CRM tool you want to integrate with. (In this case, let's go with Mailchimp)
2. When you click on Configure Integration, you get an option to proceed with List or Segment.
If you want to integrate with just one list, you can select Proceed with List, but if you want to create multiple mappings into different segments, you can proceed with Segment.
3. If you proceed with List, you can select the list in your CRM tool and start mapping the Outgrow fields with the fields in your CRM.
4. Once you are done mapping the fields, click on Test Connection and then Finish. Your Integration will get activated. If you proceed with Segment, you get an option to set conditions for sending segments to a particular list and others to a different list.
5. You can set up the conditions and map fields for each condition.
Once done, click on Test Connection and then Save Conditions. Your integration is now Active.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions, and we will be happy to assist you.
Updated 6 months ago