Outgrow is GDPR Compliant. If you or your clients need to ensure that your Outgrow calculators or quizzes are GDPR compliant, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Click on your name on the top right of your dashboard and then click settings
- Click GDPR On the bottom left
- Then click on the GDPR toggle to turn it on (as shown below)
- Once you have enabled the GDPR from settings, you can edit the cookies notification text. You can do this from the CONFIGURE section for every calc or quiz and then go to the general and SEO settings tab > cookies notification subtab and edit this text as shown below.
- A mandatory consent checkbox will be added to your lead generation form. You can modify the consent text by clicking on the build tab and then click on the second subtab on the top right to access lead generation and there you can scroll down and see the checkbox field. Here you can edit the text on the checkbox as shown below.
Even if you do not have a lead generation form enabled in your quiz, the cookie notification will still appear. For all old calculators and quizzes that you created before you turned on GDPR make sure to add a consent box manually by going to the lead gen form, click add a field, select others and select the checkbox option.
- You can delete any unwanted leads from the ANALYZE tab. Go to the user details subtab, for each lead row scroll to the far right and click on the cross sign to delete it as shown below.
- You have the option to ensure all users double opt-in that is they provide consent on the lead generation form and then confirm their subscription via email. You can access this by clicking on the CONFIGURE tab then the integrations tab. Then click native and find your marketing automation tool or CRM. Setup the integration and then you will be able to configure the double opt-in email as shown below.
Do you have any other questions? Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or use our chat tool on the bottom right of your screen.
Updated about a year ago