If you want to add the Outgrow calculator or quiz leads to your AWeber account as subscribers, you can use Zapier.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your AWeber account to Zapier, you will need to allow Zapier access.
To link your Outgrow calculator or quiz to AWeber, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Outgrow on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to add new Outgrow leads to AWeber as subscribers.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Select the calculator/quiz that you want to use to create AWeber subscribers.from the Calculator/quiz dropdown
4. Select an existing AWeber account, or connect a new account by providing your login email and password.
5. Click Allow Access.
6. Select the Account ID and List ID you’d like to subscribe the form entries to.
7. Match the field you want from your Outgrow calculator or quiz to populate the AWeber contact email address.
8. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to create AWeber subscribers from your Outgrow calculator or quiz leads.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and AWeber integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago