Use Outgrow content pieces that are designed for conversion and engagement and push the leads you have collected to Sendlane using our Outgrow-Sendlane native integration.
An Outgrow account
(Freelancer and Essential plan include limited Integration which allows you to sync lead details to Sendlane, Business and Enterprise plans include loaded integration which allows mapping all the fields including questions and responses from a content piece to Sendlane.)
A valid Sendlane account with API access
A live Outgrow calculator, quiz or poll
- Log in to your Outgrow account and select a content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Sendlane. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Sendlane.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With Sendlane.
- You can find the Account Name, Email, and Password by navigating to Settings>>Account in your Sendlane account.
- You can find the domain name in the API sub-section in the settings section as shown below.
- Once your Sendlane account is authenticated, you will get an option to Proceed to Map Fields or Proceed with Segment.
- When you choose to Proceed to Map Fields, in the first step you will be required to select the List in Sendlane in which you want the Leads to be added.
- Now you can map the fields.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your Sendlane integration is now active.
In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment with a List in your Sendlane account.
After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the List in Sendlane where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
- You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments and lists to pass on your leads to Sendlane from more than one segment.
- Under the If section, ie; Case 1, you will be specifying the segment in Outgrow that needs to be mapped, and under the Else section, ie; Case 2, you will specify the name of the list in which all the remaining leads will be added which do not meet the lead segregation criteria.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your Sendlane integration is now active.
When you will navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Sendlane integration.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Sendlane block to see more actions that can be performed on Sendlane integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Sendlane credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Sendlane account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Sendlane integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Sendlane account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Sendlane then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Sendlane integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Sendlane. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to Sendlane then you can Sync the leads to your Sendlane account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Sendlane when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Sendlane account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Sendlane, you can simply deactivate it.
- For every Outgrow interactive experience you create, you will have to activate or deactivate the integration from the Configure section on the builder to start or stop sending leads collected on Outgrow to Sendlane.
- When everything is set up, we suggest you test it out and make sure everything is working as you expect it. Publish your content, submit a lead on a content piece, and check that the new lead shows up in Sendlane.
- There is no delay in sending over the test leads, however, sometimes it might take a couple of minutes to show up in your tool. For all other leads, the delay depends upon the configuration of Delay Lead Submission Events.
Here, these 10 seconds will apply to all the questions separately. So it will take about 80 seconds (10*8) for the lead data to show up in your CRM.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 8 months ago