Using Outgrow you can transform your static content into an engaging, effective, measurable interactive experience in the form of a Quiz, Assessment, Poll, Survey, Giveaway, eCommerce Recommendation Tool, or Calculator. Interactivity will add far more certainty about every aspect of content — from leads and sales to measurement and insights. Besides an increase in quality engagement, you’ll also see meaningful sales alignment with higher conversion rates. You will be getting higher engagement and consumption, lower bounce rates, a better user experience, and far richer audience insights.
Using this document you can get an understanding of how to decide which content type you should go for while creating your next interactive content:
1. Calculator: Using Outgrow you can create a Numerical Calculator, where you can add formulas that will be used while calculating results on the basis of the responses provided by the users. You can learn more about how to create a Calculator by clicking here.
2. Outcome Quiz: Outcome Quiz content type is used when you want to display specific outcomes to users without using any mathematical calculations, on the basis of the responses that they have provided for the questions. You can click here to learn more about how to create an Outcome Quiz.
3. Graded Quiz: Using Outgrow, you can now create Graded Quizzes, to assess whether or not the users learned the information correctly. Graded quizzes have an element of challenge and help learners to prove their competence and knowledge by achieving good results. You can learn more about how to create a Graded Quiz by clicking here.
4. eCommerce Recommendation Quiz: Using Outgrow, you can create a Product Recommendation Quiz, which is a fun, interactive piece of content that asks the visitor a series of questions. The end result? A personalized list of products that reflect the answers they gave. These personalized recommendations help shoppers know exactly which product is right for them. You can learn more about how to create a Product Recommendation Quiz by clicking here.
5. Giveaways: When it comes to boosting customer engagement or increasing brand awareness, Giveaways can always serve as the best business ally. They are affordable and simple to run and if executed properly, they can increase brand visibility and strengthen the relationship with the target customers. You can create 2 types of Giveaways in Outgrow, including Contests and Sweepstakes. You can learn more about how to create a Giveaway by clicking here.
6. Surveys: You can create different kinds of Surveys using Outgrow. Interactive surveys include a set of structured questions that respondents complete through. Surveys are an apt way to reach out to the participants, in a less time consuming and cost effective method. You can learn more about how to create a Form, by clicking here.
7. Poll: You can create a Poll when you want to gather your audience's opinions on a certain aspect. You can learn more about how to create a Poll by clicking here.
8. Chatbot: Outgrow let's you create a Chatbot, using which you can automate the entire process of simulating human conversation to solve customer queries.
In case you still have any questions or concerns regarding why you should use Interactive Content, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be glad to help you out.
Updated about 1 year ago