If you want to update or add the contact info of your Outgrow calculator/quiz leads to your GetResponse, you can use Zapier.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to GetResponse, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. To get started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Outgrow on Zapier, you can start here.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Select the calculator/quiz from the Calculator/quiz dropdown that you want to use to create GetResponse contact.
4. Choose your GetResponse account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. In the GetResponse Email field, select the corresponding Outgrow calculator/quiz field in the drop-down menu. Similarly, map other fields from GetResponse to corresponding fields from Outgrow calculator or quiz.
6. Click Save + Finish.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works.Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to create GetResponse contacts from your Outgrow calculator or quiz leads.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and GetResponse integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago