For Zapier and Google Drive users, who haven't signed up for Outgrow, you can sign up here and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via chat on the bottom right of the page.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Google Drive, you will need an active Outgrow account and a live content piece. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Google Drive on Zapier, you can start here.
1. Navigate to the Zapier page where you can set up the Zap between Intercom and Outgrow and click on Connect Outgrow + Google Drive button.
2. On the configuration page select the trigger that will be activated when a new lead is submitted in Outgrow.
3. In the next step, you need to connect your Outgrow account with Zapier. In case you have an existing Outgrow account connected with Zapier, you can choose that account, else you can add a new account.
4. To connect a new Outgrow account, you will need to plug in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
5. Choose the calculator/quiz/poll/graded quiz that you wish to use from the drop-down.
6. Fetch sample leads from Outgrow to test whether or not the connection is successful.
7. In the next step choose the action that needs to be performed when a new lead is sent to Google Drive.
8. To get started with Google Drive on Zapier, first, you will need to click to connect your Google Drive account to use with your Zap.
9. Next, you'll name this Google Drive account. Note: This name is only for identifying the account inside Zapier, it will not automatically try to add a specific Google Drive account.
10. You should then get a pop-up window from Google Drive asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that Google Drive account and Zapier. If you are already logged in the pop up will show right away.
If all steps were successful your Google Drive account will now be successfully connected.
10. Once your account will be linked you can test the connection.
11. In the next field set up the template that you would like to use.
12. Click Save + Continue.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow content piece will automatically get added in Google Drive.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Google Drive integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you like.
Updated less than a minute ago