If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with OnePage CRM, you can use our Zapier Integration.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to OnePage CRM, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with OnePage CRM on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Vtiger.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. To get started you need to select a OnePage CRM trigger that will be activated once a new lead is added from Outgrow. In most cases, you choose to add a new contact.
5. Then add a OnePage CRM account in your Zap.
6. Allow access to Zapier to update and add contacts in your OnePage CRM account.
7. After adding your OnePage CRM account, click on Test Account.
8. Click Save + Continue to test the trigger.
9. Then select what type of action you would like to be activated in OnePage CRM when a new lead is created in Outgrow. In most cases, you choose the Create New Contact.
10. Click Save + Test to test the zap.
Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding OnePage CRM Contact.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and OnePage CRM integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago