Use Outgrow content pieces that are designed for conversion and engagement and push the leads you have collected to AWeber using our Outgrow-AWeber native integration.
- An Outgrow account
- A valid AWeber account with API access
- A live Outgrow calculator or quiz
Follow two simple steps to start sending the leads you collect on Outgrow to AWeber
- Log in to your Outgrow account and select a content piece for which you want to set up integration with AWeber. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see AWeber.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With AWeber.
Log in to your AWeber account on the next screen.
You can authenticate your AWeber account with Outgrow by simply logging in by typing in your AWeber email address and password in the box that appears once you click on Authenticate with AWeber.
- Once your AWeber account is authenticated, you will get an option to Proceed with List or Proceed with Segment.
- When you choose to Proceed With List, in the first step you will be required to select the List in AWeber in which you want the Leads to be added.
You can choose to assign a single or multiple Tags to the leads as per your requirement. This is an optional step and in case you don't want to assign any Tag, you can click on Select and Continue.
Now you can proceed by mapping the fields.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your AWeber integration is now active.
In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment with a List in your AWeber account.
After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the List in AWeber where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
- You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments and lists to pass on your leads to AWeber from more than one segment.
- Under the If section, ie; Case 1, you will be specifying the segment in Outgrow that needs to be mapped, and under the Else section, ie; Case 2, you will specify the name of the list in which all the remaining leads will be added which do not meet the lead segregation criteria.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your AWeber integration is now active.
When you will navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the AWeber integration.
- When everything is set up we suggest you test it out to check if the integration is working properly or not. Publish your content, submit a lead on your content piece, and check if the new lead shows up in AWeber.
- There is no delay in sending over the test leads, however, sometimes it might take a couple of minutes to show up in your tool. For all other leads, the delay depends upon the configuration of Delay Lead Submission Events.
Here, these 10 seconds will apply to all the questions separately. So it will take about 80 seconds (10*8) for the lead data to show up in your CRM.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the AWeber block to see more actions that can be performed in AWeber integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your AWeber credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different AWeber account, then you will have to Reconfigure your AWeber integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your AWeber account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on AWeber then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-AWeber integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to AWeber. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to AWeber then you can Sync the leads to your AWeber account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to AWeber when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your AWeber account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to AWeber, you can simply deactivate it.
- If your plan allows, you can easily map any value on Outgrow with any predefined or custom field in AWeber. Just make sure the data type of the fields which you have mapped matches otherwise your integration will throw an error. Read this to learn how to add custom fields to subscribers on AWeber.
- We recommend mapping the Source Field to either Tags or Custom Fields so you can better identify your users via segments.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 25 days ago