For Zapier and QuickBooks users, who haven't signed up for Outgrow, you can sign up here and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via chat on the bottom right of the page.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to QuickBooks, you will need an active Outgrow account and a live content piece. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here.
1. Navigate to the Zapier page where you can set up the Zap between Intercom and Outgrow and click on Connect Outgrow +QuickBooks button.
2. On the configuration page select the trigger that will be activated when a new lead is submitted in Outgrow.
3. In the next step, you need to connect your Outgrow account with Zapier. In case you have an existing Outgrow account connected with Zapier, you can choose that account, else you can add a new account.
4. To connect a new Outgrow account, you will need to plug in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
5. Choose the calculator/quiz/poll/graded quiz that you wish to use from the drop-down.
6. Fetch sample leads from Outgrow to test whether or not the connection is successful.
7. In the next step choose the action that needs to be performed when a new lead is sent to QuickBooks.
8. To get started with QuickBooks on Zapier, first, you will need to click to connect your QuickBooks account to use with your Zap.
9. Now you will need to login if you are not already logged into QuickBooks
10. Once you add your login details, QuickBooks online will ask you to authorize Zapier to access your data. Click Authorize:
11. Once you authorize, you will see your QuickBooks Online account added to your Zapier account and is ready for selection.
12. Click Save + Continue.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow content piece will automatically get added in QuickBooks.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and QuickBooks integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you like.
Updated over 3 years ago