In Outgrow you can easily Add or Remove Collaborators from your account. This document contains step-by-step information about how to Add or Remove Collaborators from your Outgrow account.
There are 3 user roles available in Outgrow that can be assigned to a user:
A. Admin User Role: Administrators have access to everything including Account & Payments Management.
B. Manager User Role: A user with a Manager user role has access to everything except Account & Payments Management. But, Administrators have the right to limit access for a Manager to specific folders if required.
C. Designer User Role: Designers have limited access to specific folders only. They don't have access to Analytical details.
Depending on the Outgrow plan that you opted for, there will be a limit on the number of users that you can add to your account. Mentioned below are the respective Outgrow plans, and the user limit attached with each account:
- Free Plan: You can add 1 Administrator/Manager to your account.
- Freelancer Quiz Plan: You can add 1 Administrator/Manager to your account.
- Freelancer Regular Plan: You can add 1 Administrator/Manager to your account.
- Startup Spl Plan: You can add 1 Administrator/Manager to your account.
- Essentials Plan: You can add up to 3 Administrators/Managers to your account.
- Business Plan: You can add up to 10 Administrators/Managers to your account.
- Enterprise Plan: Clients with Enterprise plans, can have unlimited Administrators / Managers.
In Outgrow, there are two ways using which you can add users. These methods are listed below:
- You can click on your name in the top right corner of the dashboard, and then you can click on Add Users.
- The second method to add a user is by clicking on the Add User icon in the Users bar present on the left side of your Outgrow dashboard.
- Once you click on Add User, a new user window will pop up where you can specify the Name, Email, User Role, and Folder Access (Only for Manager & Designer User Role). Click on Add New User to save the settings.
The invited users will receive an email notification to validate their email addresses and to set up the password that they can use to log in to Outgrow.
In case they do not get the email, please ask them to check their spam folder.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions, and we will be glad to assist you further.
Updated about 2 months ago