Outgrow now lets you integrate your Payment Gateway with your content to create gated content, where users are required to make a payment before accessing the content or before accessing the results. The payment gateways that we currently support are Paypal, PayU, Chargebee, and Stripe.
This document will help you in getting a better understanding of how this feature works and how you can configure it in Outgrow.
1. Login to your Outgrow dashboard, and open the respective content in Build mode.
2. In the next step, navigate to the Payments tab in the Build section. Turn on the toggle for enabling Payment Gateway integration.
3. Select the Payment Gateway that you want to integrate with your Outgrow content. Currently, we support integration with Stripe, Chargebee, PayU, and Paypal.
NOTE: In this case, we will select Stripe as the reference Payment Gateway.
4. Add your Stripe Publishable Key and Secret Key in your Outgrow content. Specify the amount that the end-user needs to pay, and also any description that you want to display to the users.
5. Lastly, as you will be setting up the gate for collecting payment with the Lead Gen form, select the location where you want to display the Lead Gen form.
NOTE: In case you want to show the results prior to the user making the payment, then you can choose the Lead Form to be displayed Before The Results.
6. Save the changes by clicking on Publish.
7. Now when the users will access your content, and post entering their lead details in the Lead Gen form, they will be asked to make a payment before they could see the results. You can refer to the screenshots below:
A. Users will see the payment page upon adding there lead details in the lead gen form:
B. Users will be required to add their card details:
In case you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us either using our Chat feature at the bottom of the page or by sending an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 13 days ago