Getting tired of sorting through Infusionsoft contacts for the particular ones you need? Use a Outgrow Infusionsoft integration like this one to quickly point them at any time. Every new lead on Outgrow will automatically be added as a corresponding contact on Infusionsoft.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To link your Outgrow calculator or quiz to Zapier, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Outgrow on Zapier, you can start here.
You can learn more about getting started with Infusionsoft on Zapier, here.
Click here to add new Outgrow leads as contacts to Infusionsoft.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account or on Zapier integration page under config on builder.
3. Select the calculator/quiz from the Calculator/quiz dropdown that you want to use to create Infusionsoft contacts.
4. Choose your Infusionsoft account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. Select the Trigger from set of Triggers allowed on Infusionsoft and then map the Outgrow fields that you want to send for this contact.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to create Infusionsoft contacts from your Outgrow calculator or quiz leads.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Infusionsoft integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated over 5 years ago