With the Outgrow and Google Sheets integration, you will now be able to pass Outgrow calculator and quiz leads directly into Google Sheets.
- An Outgrow account.
- A valid Google account.
- A live Outgrow calculator or quiz.
- A sheet in Google Sheets where the leads will be added.
- Log in to your Outgrow account and select a live content piece for which you want to set up integration with Google Sheets. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Configure tab>>Integrations.
Under Native integrations, you will see Google Sheets. Click the Configure button on Google Sheets Integration.
NOTE- Make sure you have allowed the pop-up on your browser to configure integration for Google Sheets.
- On clicking configure, you will be asked to authenticate your Google account. Upon clicking on the authenticate button, the system will prompt you to choose a Google account that you would like to use.
- Once you link your Google account with Outgrow, you will be asked to choose to Proceed with Sheet or Segment.
You can also toggle the Configure Visit Trigger button if you want to pass visitor details to Google Sheets.
NOTE- If you just have access to Limited Integration, you will have access to the trigger, but you can only send data from the lead generation form or content fields (like Calc Name, etc.). So, if the visitor does not fill in any of these details, no information will be passed.
- If you proceed with Sheet, you will have to select a sheet where you want all the lead information to be passed.
If you proceed with Segment, you will have to select a segment from your content piece and a Sheet on Google Sheets where you want your user information to be sent.
- After setting this up in either of the two cases, you can proceed to Map the fields.
Once done, click on Test Connection and Finish. Your integration is now active and you will see a green live symbol in the Google Sheets integration bar.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Google Sheets block to see more actions that can be performed on Google Sheets integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Google Sheets credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Google Sheets account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Google Sheets integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Google Sheets account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Google Sheets then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected].
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Google Sheets integration, you can click on view mapping. You can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Google Sheets. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a calculator or quiz have not been sent to Google Sheets then you can Sync the leads to your Google Sheets account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Google Sheets when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Google Sheets account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate - In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Google Sheets, you can simply deactivate it.
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions or concerns.
Updated about 1 year ago