Using Outgrow, you can now create Giveaways to promote users to join a contest that you will be running for your customers, employees, etc. By going through this document you can learn more about how to create Giveaways in Outgrow.
There are 2 types of campaign modes available in Outgrow, that you can choose from. The campaign modes are:
1. Contest Mode: A giveaway in contest mode gives your users a chance to earn the winning spot by referring other users and encouraging them to participate in your contest. During contest campaign mode, each user gets a unique link that they can share on social media to earn points. Each participant can see where they stand in the leaderboard, and you can reward the user(s) with the most points.
2. Random Mode: A giveaway in random mode implies you are expected to choose the winner(s) on any basis that you like, whether random selection or task-based. During random campaign mode, users are expected to just fill in their personal information as per their specified requirements from the lead generation form. You can redirect the users to any URL after they have successfully entered the giveaway.
1. Post logging into Outgrow you will see all the available Content Types in Outgrow listed at the top. In this case, you need to click on Giveaway.
2. In the next step you can choose the layout that you want to use for the Giveaway.
NOTE: For Giveaways, Outgrow offers only one template- The Berlin.
3. Once you select the layout, you will have to choose between the two types of Giveaways- Contest or Random.
NOTE: The Contest will be based on some sort of competition between the users, whereas if you select Random, the giveaway will be presented to any user at random.
4. Once you get into the Builder, you can set up the Welcome Screen, Lead Form, Campaign Header, Sections, and Campaign Footer.
5. While setting up the Giveaway you can specify a date till which the Giveaway will be live. You can also set the message that will be displayed once the date for submitting the leads for the Giveaway passes.
6. You can specify the Campaign Header. This will be the title of the Giveaway.
7. Post setting up the Campaign Header, you can set up the sections that will show up in the Giveaway form.
8. Lastly you can set up the Campaign Footer.
9. If you choose Contest mode for your Giveaway, everything remains the same as in Random mode. The only difference is a new section gets added- Participant Dashboard.
You can set up the heading, the leaderboard, the referral and share options according to your requirements.
10. Publish the changes to set the Giveaway live post setting up everything. When someone will click on the CTA button on the Welcome Screen or in the Campaign Header section, it will open the Lead Generation form.
Giveaway content type is not available in all Outgrow plans.
Please reach out to us at [email protected], or using the chat window at the bottom of the page, and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated about 2 months ago