Using Outgrow, you can now create Giveaways to promote users to join a contest that you will be running for your customers, employees, etc. By going through this document you can learn more about how to create Giveaways in Outgrow.
- Post logging into Outgrow you will see all the available Content Types in Outgrow listed at the top. In this case, you need to click on Giveaway.
- In the next step you can choose the layout that you want to use for the Giveaway.
For Giveaways, Outgrow offers only one template- The Berlin.
- Once you select the layout, you will have to choose between the two types of Giveaways- Contest or Random.
The Contest will be based on some sort of competition between the users, whereas if you select Random, the giveaway will be presented to any user at random.
- Once you get into the Builder, you can set up the Welcome Screen, Lead Form, Campaign Header, Sections, and Campaign Footer.
- While setting up the Giveaway you can specify a date till which the Giveaway will be live. You can also set the message that will be displayed once the date for submitting the leads for the Giveaway passes.
You can specify the Campaign Header. This will be the title of the Giveaway.
Post setting up the Campaign Header, you can set up the sections that will show up in the Giveaway form.
- Lastly you can set up the Campaign Footer.
- If you choose Contest mode for your Giveaway, everything remains the same as in Random mode. The only difference is a new section gets added- Participant Dashboard.
You can set up the heading, the leaderboard, the referral and share options according to your requirements.
- Publish the changes to set the Giveaway live post setting up everything. When someone will click on the CTA button on the Welcome Screen or in the Campaign Header section, it will open the Lead Generation form.
Giveaway content type is not available in all Outgrow plans.
Please reach out to us at [email protected], or using the chat window at the bottom of the page, and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 7 months ago