On Outgrow, you can check the detailed analytics and user responses under the Analyze tab and even export the data for the purposes of retargeting, running email marketing campaigns, etc.
Steps to follow to export data from Outgrow
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to export the lead data.
- Once you are in the builder, navigate to the User Details section under the Analyze tab.
- To export the lead data, you can click on the ‘Export’ button on the right side.
- After doing this you will receive an Excel sheet on your email with all the required lead data. Similarly, to export the visits data, you can go to the Visits section and then click on the ‘Export’ button.
- You can check your email to view the lead and visit data in an Excel spreadsheet.
You may notice that even clicking on the Export button, you cannot see the spreadsheet in your email box. There can be various reasons behind this-
1. Check your Spam Folder-
In some cases, the emails from Outgrow admin directly go into the spam folder. So if you haven’t received the lead datasheet, it is important to check the spam folder to see if the email is in there.
2. Outgrow Admin-
In case you cannot find the lead data spreadsheet in the spam folder, the issue might be from Outgrow admin. In such a case, you can check with any of Outgrow’s Sales & CS representatives through the chatbot on the bottom right corner. The team can then go into admin and check the email settings for you and enable it from their end.
3. Time Delay-
Sometimes, you may notice some delay in receiving the email. This may vary for different clients depending on various factors such as connectivity, device, browser, etc.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 9 days ago