Google Drive and Outgrow Integration
You can now share your lead data as well as the data (which includes document submission) without sharing entire user details via Google Drive.
Here's what you will need to get started:
- An Outgrow account
- A valid Google account
- A live Outgrow content piece
- A folder in Google Drive where the leads will be added
Steps you need to follow-
- Log in to your Outgrow account and select a content piece for which you want to set up integration with Google Drive. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Google Drive.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With Google Drive.
Log in to your Google account on the next screen.
- Once your Google account is authenticated, you will get an option to Proceed with Folder or Proceed with Drive.
You can also toggle the Configure Visit Trigger button if you want to pass visitor details to Google Drive.
If you just have access to Limited Integration, you will have access to the trigger, but you can only send data from the lead generation form or content fields (like Calc Name, etc.). So, if the visitor does not fill in any of these details, no information will be passed.
When you choose to Proceed with Folder
- When you choose to Proceed With Folder, in the first step you will be required to select the Folder in Google Drive in which you want the Leads to be added.
- Now you can proceed by mapping the fields. Once you are done, click on Test Connection and Finish.
In Google Drive integration, you can only map questions with File Upload question-type.
- Once the integration is live, you will see a green live symbol in the Google Drive integration bar.
When you choose to Proceed with Drive
- When you choose to Proceed With Drive, you can directly proceed by mapping the fields.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection and Finish. Your Google Drive integration is now active.
When everything is set up we suggest you test it out to check if the integration is working properly or not. Publish your content, submit a lead on your content piece, and check if the files uploaded show up in Drive.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Google Drive block to see more actions that can be performed in Google Drive integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Google account credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Google account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Google Drive integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Google Drive. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Google Drive then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Google Drive integration, you can click on view mapping. You can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Google Drive. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a calculator or quiz have not been sent to Google Drive then you can Sync the leads to your Google account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Google Drive when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Google Drive account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Google Drive, you can simply deactivate it.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated about 2 years ago