Hootsuite is a social media management platform. The system's user interface takes the form of a dashboard and supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to learn more about how social integration can be set up between Outgrow and Hootsuite.
1. Login to your Outgrow account, and open the Calculator / Quiz in edit mode.
2. Navigate to the Configure tab and then click on Social Integrations sub-tab in the navigation panel.
3. Click on Configure next to Hootsuite option.
4. Click on Authenticate with Hootsuite button in the authentication pop up.
5. Login to your Hootsuite account using any one of the login options.
6. Accept the access permission notification.
7. Choose the social media accounts that are already connected with your Hootsuite account, that you would like to use to push notification from Outgrow.
8. Once everything is set, click on Add to schedule the post.
9. Once the integration will be active you will see a green tick mark next to Hootsuite.
Feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated 2 months ago