If you want to create or update the contact info of leads generated through your Outgrow calculator/quiz with Volusion, you can use our Zapier Integration.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Volusion, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Volusion on Zapier, you can start [here (https://zapier.com/help/volusion/)o
Click here to [save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Volusion
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop-down.
4. To get started you need to select a Volusion that will be activated once a new lead is added from Outgrow.
5. Then add a Volusion account in your Zap.
6. Click Save + Continue to test the trigger.
7. Then select what type of action you would like to be activated in Volusion when a new lead is created in Outgrow.
8. Click Save + Test to test the zap.
Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically create a corresponding Jimdo record.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Volusion record integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated over 4 years ago