Sometimes, users require assistance to navigate the information you provide on the results page all at once. Outgrow now enables you to create a personalised PDF, ensuring that the intended message for users is effectively communicated. This PDF can be downloaded directly from the results page or attached to the User Notification email for easy access. Using this document, you can understand how to design this PDF effectively.
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open the respective content in Build mode.
- Now, navigate to the PDF Builder tab. In this tab, you will configure your PDF's design and style elements and choose the data elements that will be included in your PDF. NOTE: Using our innovative drag-and-drop builder, you can add the required elements to the canvas.
- To begin the design process, you first need to choose the PDF orientation that you would like to use. You can choose between Portrait and Landscape mode.
- Now to start the setup process, using the Elements sub-tab under Elements & Data Points, you can drag and drop Textual, Graphic, Container and Basic elements on the PDF canvas.
- Using the Data Points sub-tab, you can add data points like Lead Details, Response Received, Outcome Received, Result Page Snapshot and UTM Parameters.
- Once the Elements & Data Points are added to the PDF, you can move to configure the Style aspects of the PDF. These settings can be configured in accordance with your organization's branding guidelines.
- You can also navigate to our Premade Templates section, and choose to use one of our premade templates. Also, if you have saved a PDF template in your account, you can access the template under the Saved sub-tab.
- Make sure you click on Publish to save the change made to the PDF.
- You can also choose to upload an editable PDF template that you might have, using the Upload PDF option.
- To save the newly created PDF, you can click on the Save PDF option. Once the template is saved, it will be visible under the Saved Templates section.
- Click on Preview to see how the PDF will look for the end user.
- Lastly, you can add absolute positioning for the design elements used in the PDF.
NOTE: To add a new page in the PDF, click on the Add Page icon.
- From the Save Results As PDF sub-tab present under the Configure tab, you can choose to use the old builder for designing the PDF.
- Once the PDF is ready, you can choose to attach the PDF as an attachment to the User Notification Email. Each user will receive a customised version of the configured PDF.
- You can also allow the users to download their own customized PDF from the results page by clicking on the CTA button.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at [email protected] and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated about 2 months ago