Sometimes after an update is made to the dashboard or to the content, there is a conflict between what you have stored in your cache and the newest version of the builder. In these cases, you can clear your browser's cache to address the issue.
The steps that you need to follow for clearing your browser's cache are:
A. Google Chrome:
1. Right click on your web page and then click on inspect element.
2. Once the inspect element panel opens on your screen, right click on the refresh icon on the top left and then click hard refresh. Here is an image to help you:
B. Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the very right-hand side of the browser, click on the gear icon, also called the Tools icon, followed by Safety, and finally Delete browsing history.
3. The Ctrl-Shift-Del keyboard shortcut works too. Just hold down both the Ctrl and Shift keys and then press the Del key.
Note: If you have the Menu bar enabled, you can instead click Tools and then Delete browsing history.
4. In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, uncheck all options except the one labeled Temporary Internet files and website files.
5. Click the Delete button at the bottom of the window.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click the Menu button and then choose Options.
3. If Options is not listed in the menu, click Customize and drag Options from the list of Additional Tools and Features over to the Menu.
Note: Firefox for Mac: On a Mac, choose Preferences from the Firefox menu and then continue as instructed below.
4. With the Options window now open, click the Privacy & Security or Privacy tab on the left.
5. In the History area, click the clear your recent history link. In the Clear Recent History window that appears, set the Time range to clear: to Everything.
6. In the list at the bottom of the window, uncheck everything except for Cache.
7. Click on the Clear Now button.
8. When the Clear All History window disappears, all of the files saved (cached) from your internet browsing activities in Firefox will have been removed.
Note: If your internet cache is large, Firefox may hang while it finishes removing the files. Just be patient - it will eventually finish the job.
1. In Safari clearing the cache is done via the Develop menu. Just tap or click Develop and then click on Empty Caches.
1. To view your browsing history, select Hub and then go History. Select Clear all history.
2. Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
1. To delete cache data click on the Vivaldi button (the V icon) and then go to Tools.
2. In Tools go to Clear Private Data, and then check Cache and choose All Time from the top menu.
3. Then tap or click Clear Browsing Data.
In case you still have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be glad to help you out.
Updated 9 months ago