Use Outgrow interactive experiences which are designed for conversion and engagement, and push the leads you have collected to ActiveCampaign using our Outgrow-ActiveCampaign native integration.
A. An Outgrow account. Freelancer and Essentials plans come with limited integration capabilities, but they do allow you to sync lead details to ActiveCampaign. Business and Enterprise plans include advanced integration capabilities which allow mapping all data fields, including questions and responses from a calculator, quiz or a poll to ActiveCampaign.
B. A valid ActiveCampaign account
C. A live Outgrow Content Piece
Follow two simple steps to start sending the leads you collect on Outgrow to ActiveCampaign
2. Map fields and Test connection
1. To access this integration, navigate to the Outgrow Dashboard, then open the interactive experience you want to sync to ActiveCampaign. Once you are in the builder click the “Configure” button on the top of the screen, and then click on Integrations on the left-hand side of the screen that opens up. And finally, pick “ActiveCampaign” from the list of integrations that show up, and click the round “Configure” icon.
2. You will then be asked to provide your Account name, API key, and Account URL.
3. Once logged in to ActiveCampaign, click on the “Settings” toggle on the lower left side of the navigation panel and then select the “Developer” option. Here you will find your API Key and URL
4. Once your Outgrow account is connected with ActiveCampaign, you need to select whether you would like to Proceed With Segment or Proceed With List.
5. In the next step map the Outgrow fields with the respective ActiveCampaign fields.
For the Freelancer Plan and Essentials Plan only Name, Email and other fields in the lead-generation form on an Outgrow calculator, quiz or poll can be transferred to ActiveCampaign.
Outgrow's Business Plan and Enterprise Plan allow you to send detailed information about a lead on an Outgrow interactive experience to ActiveCampaign. Using this loaded integration you can send lead form fields, IP Address, location data, UTM information and all the questions, answers and results to your ActiveCampaign account.
Once you are done mapping the fields click on Test Connection on the Mapping pop-up. If the connection and mapping are successful you will see this test lead in your ActiveCampaign contact list. If your connection is successful you will see an Active Status on ActiveCampaign which indicates that new leads from your Outgrow calculator, quiz or poll will be automatically sent to your ActiveCampaign account.
You can also check your Test Lead on ActiveCampaign.
1. Test: It is recommended that you test your integration after you have changed something in your calculator, quiz or poll on Outgrow. A test record will appear on ActiveCampaign if the integration is set-up properly.
2. Sync: If due to some error in the connection your leads from a calculator, quiz or poll are not sent to ActiveCampaign then you can sync the leads to your ActiveCampaign account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to ActiveCampaign when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your ActiveCampaign account then reconfigure the integration and sync. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected].
3. Deactivate: In case you don't want to send leads from a calculator, quiz or poll to ActiveCampaign, you can deactivate the integration.
4. Re-configure: In case your ActiveCampaign credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different ActiveCampaign account then you will have to reconfigure your integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your ActiveCampaign account.
For every Outgrow interactive experience, you create you will have to activate or deactivate the ActiveCampaign integration from the “Configure” section in the builder. This will have to be done in order to start or stop sending leads collected on Outgrow to ActiveCampaign.
Testing your Integration
When everything is set up we suggest you test it out and make sure everything is working as per your expectations. Publish your calculator or quiz, submit a lead on it, and then check that the new lead shows up in ActiveCampaign (it can take a couple of minutes).
Updated about a year ago