Use Outgrow interactive experiences which are designed for conversion and engagement, and push the leads you have collected to ActiveCampaign using our Outgrow-ActiveCampaign native integration.
A. An Outgrow account.
(Freelancer and Essentials plans come with limited integration capabilities, but they do allow you to sync lead details to ActiveCampaign. Business and Enterprise plans include advanced integration capabilities which allow mapping all data fields, including questions and responses from a content piece to ActiveCampaign.)
B. A valid ActiveCampaign account
C. A live Outgrow Content Piece
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with ActiveCampaign. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see ActiveCampaign.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With ActiveCampaign.
To find the Account Name, navigate to Settings>>Account in your ActiveCampaign account. Similarly, you can find the API Key and URL in the Developer Settings.
- Once your ActiveCampaign account is authenticated, you will get an option to Proceed with List or Proceed with Segment.
- When you choose to Proceed With List, in the first step you will be required to select the List in ActiveCampaign in which you want the Leads to be added and click on Save and Continue.
- Now you can proceed by mapping the fields.
Once you are done, click on Test Connection. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as live. Your ActiveCampaign integration is now active.
In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment with a List in your ActiveCampaign account.
After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the List in ActiveCampaign where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
- You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments and lists to pass on your leads to ActiveCampaign from more than one segment.
- Under the If section, ie; Case 1, you will be specifying the segment in Outgrow that needs to be mapped, and under the Else section, ie; Case 2, you will specify the name of the list in which all the remaining leads will be added which do not meet the lead segregation criteria.
- After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions. In case you want to set up the Double Optin feature, you can do that in the last step. You can then click on Finish to save the configuration, and set the integration as Live. Your ActiveCampaign integration is now active.
When you navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the ActiveCampaign integration.
You can send tags in ActiveCampign in two ways, static as well as dynamic-
- Using Custom Variable
You can send tags using custom variables.
a) Firstly, you need to create a custom variable for your tag.
You can also create a custom variable where the value is a set of your questions, answers or any other field.
NOTE- You can refer to this document for more information.
b) Now, you can map your custom variable(s) to the other sections of the integration with the tags.
- Map any other variable
You can also map any other variable from Outgrow with your tags.
For example, we create a custom variable ‘Tagxyz’ in our calculator.
Now this custom variable can be mapped while setting up the integration as shown below.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the ActiveCampaign block to see more actions that can be performed on ActiveCampaign integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your ActiveCampaign credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different ActiveCampaign account, then you will have to Reconfigure your ActiveCampaign integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your ActiveCampaign account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on ActiveCampaign then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected]
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-ActiveCampaign integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to ActiveCampaign. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a content piece have not been sent to ActiveCampaign then you can Sync the leads to your ActiveCampaign account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to ActiveCampaign when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your ActiveCampaign account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate- In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to ActiveCampaign, you can simply deactivate it.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated over 1 year ago