Social Media Analytics: Comparing the performance of an Outgrow content piece on different Social Media Platforms using Channel specific links
Using the newly introduced Social Media Launch Links functionality in Outgrow, you can now create customized links to promote your content across multiple social media platforms. You can also analyze the engagement generated through these channels using the Channel Analytics functionality. This document will help you in getting a better understanding of how this functionality works, and how you can configure it in Outgrow.
How to generate Platform Specific links & analyze engagement generated
1. Log in to your Outgrow account and open the respective content in Build mode.
2. Navigate to the Configure tab, and then navigate to the Social Media Launch Links sub-tab. In this section, you can click on Add to generate the customized content launch link for the specific platform. For example, if you click on Add to generate the link for Facebook, the link will appear as https://democo.outgrow.us/OutgrowDemoCalculator?og_channel=Facebook.
3. You can copy the customized launch link for the respective platform, and promote it on the respective platform using ads, blog posts, direct links, etc.
4. Once you start promoting your content on different platforms using the customized launch links, you can track and analyze the performance of your content using the Channel Analytics functionality available under Analyze tab.
5. For each platform, you can get analytics data for Views, Starts, Leads, Completed, and Engagement related parameters.
6. You can learn about the platforms from which you are able to generate the highest and lowest number of leads.
7. You can also get details related to the platforms from where you are generating the highest and lowest engagement and completion rates.
8. For each platform you can analyze details related to parameters such as Starts, Leads, Completion Rate, Engagements, Total Session Time, Avg Session Time, and Bounce Rate.
The aim of generating and using platform-specific links is to evaluate the performance of your content across multiple platforms. There might be a variation in the analytics data generated using Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, or any other traffic analyzing tool.
If you still have any questions, feel free to use our chat tool on the bottom right or reach out to us at Que[email protected] and our team can help you with a quick solution.
Updated 10 months ago