If you want to send an SMS to the leads whose contact information you have collected using your Outgrow content, you can use our Zapier Integration.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Twilio, you will need an active Outgrow account and a live content piece. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here. For more information on how to get started with Twilio on Zapier, you can start here.
Click here to save new leads from Outgrow as new leads to Twilio.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.z
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Choose the calculator/quiz that you wish to use from the drop down.
4. Fetch sample leads from Outgrow to test whether or not the connection is successful.
5. In the next step choose the action that needs to be performed when a new lead in sent to Twilio.
6. You will then be asked to provide your Twilio Account SID and Auth Token.
NOTE: After logging in to your Twilio account locate your name in the top right of the page. Click it, select 'Account', and then on this page, under API Credentials, will be your Account SID and Auth Token. There will two sets of credentials, one labeled 'Live' and the other 'Test'. Enter your 'Live' credentials to connect your account to Zapier.
Paste those details into the 'Connect an Account' window and then click the continue button. You can now use this account with Zapier.
7. You can now use this account with Zapier.
8. In the next field set up the template that you would like to use.
9. Click Save + Continue.
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow calculator or quiz will automatically trigger an SMS to the collected contact using Twilio.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Twilio integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated about 4 years ago