Once you have added the information on the Results page, you have provided some value to the user, but adding a clear CTA button on the Result page is important. You can add a CTA button from where you can redirect users to your website, or you can add Social Share CTA buttons as well.
1. Open the respective content in build mode and navigate to the results page.
2. Navigate to the Call To Action section on the results page. By default, the CTA will be set to redirect a user to a webpage.
3. Edit the CTA text in accordance with what is it that you would like to show to the users. In the URL field mention tel: Phone Number or Email ID or the URL to your webpage.
4. Once you have made the changes, click on Publish to save the changes. Once the changes are saved, you can open the content on a phone.
5. When you click on the Call To Book Appointment / Email / URL button, it will prompt you to allow the Outgrow piece to access the DialPad / Email / Webpage respectively. You need to make sure that you accept the prompt that you get on the screen.
There is also an option to Save Results as PDF where the user can save the results in a PDF format that can be configured by you under the Configure tab. You can read more about it here.
Under the User Funnels section in the Analyze tab, you can analyze where the user dropped off from the content and how many users actually clicked on the CTA button. You can find the Click Through Rate, by identifying how many people clicked on the CTA button on the Results page for further engagement. Benchmarked with the right CTA, this number should be between 15 - 20%.
In case you have set up Conditional Messaging you can set up the Call To Action to be different for each condition. For a particular condition, you can set the CTA button to redirect a user to a URL whereas for a different condition you can set the CTA button to allow the user to call your team or send you an email.
Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you have any questions or concerns, and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated 2 months ago