For Zapier and Bullhorn CRM users, who haven't signed up for Outgrow, you can sign up here and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via chat on the bottom right of the page.
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to Bullhorn CRM, you will need an active Outgrow account and a live content piece. For help getting started with Outgrow, click here.
1. Navigate to the Zapier page where you can set up the Zap between Intercom and Outgrow and click on Connect Outgrow + Bullhorn CRM button.
2. On the configuration page select the trigger that will be activated when a new lead is submitted in Outgrow.
3. In the next step, you need to connect your Outgrow account with Zapier. In case you have an existing Outgrow account connected with Zapier, you can choose that account, else you can add a new account.
4. To connect a new Outgrow account, you will need to plug in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
5. Choose the calculator/quiz/poll/graded quiz that you wish to use from the drop-down.
6. Fetch sample leads from Outgrow to test whether or not the connection is successful.
7. In the next step choose the action that needs to be performed when a new lead is sent to Bullhorn CRM.
8. To get started with Bullhorn CRM on Zapier, first, you will need to click to connect your Bullhorn CRM account to use with your Zap.
9. You will be asked to name the account and select the Data Centers.
10. In next step you will be asked to login unless you are not already are.
11. If all the details are right, your account will be connected
12. Click Continue
Now, test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Outgrow content piece will automatically get added in Bullhorn CRM.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and Bullhorn CRM integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you like.
Updated almost 3 years ago