Webflow is an All-In-One integrated marketing platform. Using Outgrow you can create interactive content such as Quizzes, Calculators, Assessments, Polls, etc. to engage with the customers, and then set up an integration to automatically send the leads from Outgrow to Webflow.
Here's what you will need to get started:
- An active Outgrow account.
- A valid Webflow account with Web Services API access.
- A live Outgrow content piece.
- Log in to your Outgrow account and open a live content piece for which you want to set up an integration with Webflow. Once you are in the builder, navigate to the Integrations section in the Configure tab. Under Native Integrations, you will see Webflow.
- Post clicking on the Configure Integration icon, an integration configuration window will open up. In this window, you will have to click on Authenticate With Webflow.
Log in to your Webflow account on the next screen.
- Once you are logged in, you will get an option to Proceed with Project or Proceed with Segment.
You can also toggle the Configure Visit Trigger button if you want to pass visitor details to Webflow.
NOTE- If you just have access to Limited Integration, you will have access to the trigger, but you can only send data from the lead generation form or content fields (like Calc Name, etc.). So, if the visitor does not fill in any of these details, no information will be passed.
When you choose to Proceed with Project
- When you choose to Proceed With Project, in the first step you will be required to select the Project in Webflow in which you want the Leads to be added.
- Now you can proceed by mapping the fields. Once you are done, click on Test Connection and Finish. Your Webflow integration is now active.
When you choose to Proceed with Segment
In case you have created a Segment in Outgrow to group leads using criteria such as Browser Type, Outcome Received, etc. you can map the Segment with a Project in your Webflow account.
After clicking on Proceed with Segment, you can select the Segment from Outgrow and the Project in Webflow where you want to send the leads.
Once done, you can click on Map Fields.
You can set up multiple cases, i.e. you can select multiple segments and projects to pass on your leads to Webflow from more than one segment.
After you are done with mapping, you can click on Test Connection. Now you can click on Save Conditions and Finish. Your Webflow integration is now active.
- When you will navigate to the integration dashboard, you will notice that the Active button will be toggled on for the Mailchimp integration.
- You can also check your Webflow account to see if the integration is working properly.
Once the integration is configured and is active, you can navigate to the Webflow block to see more actions that can be performed on Webflow integration after it has been set up.
Re-configure- In case your Webflow credentials have changed or you want to connect Outgrow with a different Webflow account, then you will have to Reconfigure your Webflow integration to continue getting Outgrow leads in your Webflow account. If you have collected some leads on Outgrow but don't see them on Webflow then you should definitely try to Reconfigure once to fix it yourself. If that doesn't help then drop us an email with your query at [email protected].
View Mapping- If you need to go over which fields you have mapped to configure your Outgrow-Webflow integration, you can click on view mapping. you can then toggle between tabs to view the mapping across all fields.
Task History- This contains the list of all the leads sent to Webflow. The leads which are in queue to be synced will have status Waiting and those which have failed to sync due to some reason will be shown as Failed. If due to some error in connection your leads from a calculator or quiz have not been sent to Webflow then you can Sync the leads to your Webflow account after re-configuring. All the leads which were not sent to your account will be sent to Webflow when you sync. If for some reason, even after syncing you do not see your lead on your Webflow account then reconfigure once and then Sync.
Deactivate - In case you don't want to send leads from a content piece to Webflow, you can simply deactivate it.
In case you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you further.
Updated almost 2 years ago