If you want to update or add the contact info of your Outgrow calculator/quiz leads to your HubSpot account, you can use Zapier.
1. Getting your accounts ready
2. Connecting your accounts
To connect your Outgrow account to HubSpot, you will need an active Outgrow account, and a live calculator or quiz. For more on getting started with Outgrow, click here.
To link your Outgrow account to HubSpot, you will need an active HubSpot account. For help on getting started with HubSpot, click here. For more information about getting started with HubSpot on Zapier, please visit this link.
Click here to save new Outgrow leads as contacts to HubSpot.
1. Choose your Outgrow account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Outgrow account you will need to plug-in the API key for your account. You'll find the key under the API Key Heading in the Settings section of your Outgrow account.
3. Select the calculator/quiz you want to use to create new contacts by using the Calculator/Quiz dropdown.
4. Choose your HubSpot account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. To connect a new HubSpot account, input your Hub ID in the pop-up window when prompted and click on 'Yes, Continue' to allow Zapier access to your account.
6. Insert the Outgrow calculator/quiz field that corresponds to the Contact Email. You may also wish to do this for the First Name and Last Name fields.
7. Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, your Outgrow calculator/quiz leads will be automatically sent to HubSpot as contacts.
Note: If you ever want to change this Outgrow and HubSpot integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
Updated less than a minute ago